So it Didn't Work Out...
De Facto Relationship
What about the kids?
Will I need a new will?
What about our assets?
How does it all work?
ASK US ABOUT OUR INITIAL CONSULTATIONS WITH OUR ACCREDITED SPECIALIST FAMILY LAWYER, KATE WALKER, AT A VERY SPECIAL REDUCED RATE!
- Children’s care arrangements
- Dispute Resolution
- Child Support
- Parenting Plans
- Consent Orders
- Family Violence
- Am I in a defacto relationship?
- What is the difference between defacto and marriage?
- Are care arrangements for children or division of property affected?
- How will the Property be divided?
- How do you determine who owns what?
- Can I be paid spousal maintenance?
- What is Financial Disclosure?
- What are my future financial needs?
- Are there time limits?
- Binding Financial Agreements
- Post-separation Agreements
- Binding Child Support Agreements
- Spousal Maintenance Agreements
Divorce with Dignity
Divorce with Dignity A Family Law audio presented by Geoff Brazel to alert you to the procedures of Family Law matters.
Contact our Family Law Team Today
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your staff for the support and strength you have shown me, not to mention the excellent, professional expertise. How could I have gotten through the last very difficult couple of years without you. You are worth your weight in gold!Wendy of Swansea