FREECALL 1800 087 934
So it Didn't Work Out...
De Facto Relationship
What about the kids?
Will I need a new will?
What about our assets?
How does it all work?
Accredited Specialist Family Lawyer, Kate Walker will guide you through your Family Law Property Settlement, Children's Orders or Divorce with Care and Compassion.
- Children’s care arrangements
- Dispute Resolution
- Child Support
- Parenting Plans
- Consent Orders
- Family Violence
- Am I in a defacto relationship?
- What is the difference between defacto and marriage?
- Are care arrangements for children or division of property affected?
- How will the Property be divided?
- How do you determine who owns what?
- Can I be paid spousal maintenance?
- What is Financial Disclosure?
- What are my future financial needs?
- Are there time limits?
- Binding Financial Agreements
- Post-separation Agreements
- Binding Child Support Agreements
- Spousal Maintenance Agreements
Divorce with Dignity
Divorce with Dignity A Family Law audio presented by Geoff Brazel to alert you to the procedures of Family Law matters.
Contact our Family Law Team Today
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your staff for the support and strength you have shown me, not to mention the excellent, professional expertise. How could I have gotten through the last very difficult couple of years without you. You are worth your weight in gold!Wendy of Swansea